Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-17-2024, 10:43 AM   #231
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Can Thundercats-No ever come back? He was crazier than a sh!t house rat but he was fun to watch implode.
that dude really went off the rails, im not sure what he had going on in his personal life but i hope he got help
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 12:01 PM   #232
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
?Essays? is putting it mildly Forps. Your posts are far superior to OrangeCrush?s.

I remember when I used to read OrangeCrush?s posts, I always thought of and heard in my head the voice of that annoying know-it-all kid from the Polar Express.

Truth be told, I miss triggering both him and THINDERCATS-NO. But even though OC was annoying, I miss his long rants and essays. They are second only to the great Forps! lol!

Also, I personally don?t think OrangeCrush should have been banned permanently cause I am a fierce defender of free speech. But THUNDERCATS-NO? That MOFO had to go since he often cited sexual references to a certain male appendage.
Yeah, OC was genuinly trying to help people about stuff, especially prints that most knew little to nothing about. I could be wrong, but I thought he led the charge when SS was getting away with their mechanical pencil/auto pen signed prints while advertising them as real signatures. I know I got some of my money back over that, as at the time, I had bought every single print they had released.

The fact he got a permaban kind of shocks me. Someone just didnt like him. I mean, I have had my timeouts, and most of them deserved, but I always wonder about the guys that got a permanent boot, many of which had long runs on here. Usually if you try and figure it out whatever posts led to it have been cleaned up, lol.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:06 PM   #233
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Yeah, OC was genuinly trying to help people about stuff, especially prints that most knew little to nothing about. I could be wrong, but I thought he led the charge when SS was getting away with their mechanical pencil/auto pen signed prints while advertising them as real signatures. I know I got some of my money back over that, as at the time, I had bought every single print they had released.

The fact he got a permaban kind of shocks me. Someone just didnt like him. I mean, I have had my timeouts, and most of them deserved, but I always wonder about the guys that got a permanent boot, many of which had long runs on here. Usually if you try and figure it out whatever posts led to it have been cleaned up, lol.
Yeah, OC was absolutely justified and right in calling SS out on that whole automated signature BS. I did not agree with him on everything, and he may have been opinionated, but we are all like that from time to time. I would welcome his return. Even CBG is still lurking here I think. Lol.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:09 PM   #234
qz33
Baron Zemo

Man I miss 10 years ago.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:10 PM   #235
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Forps denoted one thousand using a decimal point instead of a comma...European confirmed!!
You trippin’ me out IcedDog!
Old 05-17-2024, 05:44 PM   #236
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Also, I personally don't think OrangeCrush should have been banned permanently

The mod that banned OC hasn't even visited the board since 2020. Should I lift the ban?
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:49 PM   #237
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:

The mod that banned OC hasn't even visited the board since 2020. Should I lift the ban?
Well, just because it gets lifted, doesnt mean OC will ever show back up on here. I have had a few matting questions for him though, lol.

Whichever Mod that did that should have been able to shut down whatever the trouble was without going the perma ban route.

FREE Orange Crush! Also, now I want an orange soda.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:49 PM   #238
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:

Sure, it?s time for OrangeCrush to return.
Old 05-17-2024, 05:49 PM   #239
qz33
Baron Zemo

Doubt he'd return. Maybe it sends him an email? Go for it!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 06:04 PM   #240
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
FREE Orange Crush!
Quote:
Sure, it's time for OrangeCrush to return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Doubt he'd return. Maybe it sends him an email? Go for it!
Ban lifted! I also sent him a PM in case that triggers an email notification.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote