Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-09-2016, 08:18 AM   #1
El Pulento
The InJustice League

The Official Deadpool Spoiler Thread

Just came home from a Pressscreening of Deadpool.

And Wow!.. I'm blown away, hands down best superhero movie ever. When they say it was a gamechanger it really was. Ryan Renolds owns this movie

I mean yes of course if difficult to compare to Avengers with all the hype of seeing all your favorute characters in one movie but still. I would say this one was better if you considere the referense material.

It get's a 5/5 from me!. The comedy worked, the fast pace worked, the action worked and all of the hidden puns worked!. It was overall a high octane movie from start to finnish.

Really smart written and played, since it was action from frame 1 and then they went back and told pieces of the story the movie never slowed down. It was brutal, raw, sexy and gritty! I wish these writers would do a Wolverine reboot.

The Scenes with colossus were brutal specially when Deadpool is trying to smack Colossus around and ends up breaking his hands and foot.

There are many good moments in this film, here are some of the ones that made me LOL.

The Liam Neeson reference to the Taken films
Given Colosus the Finger
All the Xmen referensen, from the Studio not having enough license money to the Stewart Mcvoy reference.

Morena Baccarin played a great role also in this film. Tj Miller acutally played the same role he has always played so maybe that was the only thing that kind of sucked.

It will be very difficult to actually top this one. But hey please go ahead and give it a try.

I just have 2 questions for you that know better than me. And it has to do with the Marvel/Avengers Frenchise and use of material.

The end fighting scene takes place in a Hellcarier and the Post Credit Scene refers to Nick Fury.. I thought Fox could not use that kind of Marvel Material in their movies.. I'm not complaining just wondering.

Please go and see it and get back with your comments.

Deadpool best movie 2016!...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 01:51 PM   #2
Zombie
The unstoppable force has met the unmovable object

This is a marvel movie, not fox, I thought? So they can use all the marvel stuff they want.

Question. Was the swearing as rampid as the trailers made it look?
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:08 PM   #3
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
This is a marvel movie, not fox, I thought? So they can use all the marvel stuff they want.

Ok thanks I thought it was a Fox movie, is actually more of all! A lot of swearing and 4 dimensional crack jokes! Simply loved it!
Old 02-10-2016, 04:15 PM   #4
Meta Jon
Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

Not sure where you are getting that info from but it is a fox studios movie not marvel studios
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 04:36 PM   #5
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta Jon View Post
Not sure where you are getting that info from but it is a fox studios movie not marvel studios
Yeah that was what I thought, together with the X-men movies. The thing that is great is that deadpool makes fun of both, plus the hellcarier scene so maybe they are loosing the restrictions and I find that awesome!
Old 02-11-2016, 05:47 AM   #6
sonic509
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Deadpool was freaking hilarious, loved every minute of it. Saw it last Thursday (pre-screening). It's a 10/10!!! Can't wait to see it again.
Happy National Women's Day.. Lol
sonic509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:04 AM   #7
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Yeah that was what I thought, together with the X-men movies. The thing that is great is that deadpool makes fun of both, plus the hellcarier scene so maybe they are loosing the restrictions and I find that awesome!
I think the helicarrier was a shot at the Avengers. It was genric enough that it dosn't cross the line of licenses.

Deadpool has the best opening creits and after credits. Just saw it on IMAX.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 03:28 AM   #8
El Pulento
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I think the helicarrier was a shot at the Avengers. It was genric enough that it dosn't cross the line of licenses.

Deadpool has the best opening creits and after credits. Just saw it on IMAX.
I agree about the hellcarrier it took a while to see the whole picture and actually think it was the Hellcarier but about the Post credits? Regarding Sam L Jackson? Or did the production company just came to a "Fuxk it moment".. Hahaha
Old 02-12-2016, 08:21 AM   #9
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Betty White gives it 4 Golden Girls LOL
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/deadpo...adpool-a130922
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:34 AM   #10
Vracula
Jedi Order

Man this movie was awesome,the narration was what blew me away,Lot of thought lot of passion and a butt load of jokes.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote