Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-11-2020, 03:18 PM   #1
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Iron Studios: The Avengers MCU - Battle Diorama

Until now, Marvel had an especific license to each of their movies. Now, they unified all their movie contracts (until Endgame) in a single license, which is called "Infinity Saga". So it looks like IS now can make any piece from all of these movies in 1/10 and 1/4 scale (like their recent revealed Black Widow). And they said they will be revisiting a lot of the MCU movies.

These are some concept art from future pieces (1/10 scale):

Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 03:46 PM   #2
Iko Iko
Fantomah

If they can go back to old MCU movies, give me a 1/4 ScarJo Widow from Winter Soldier or the Avengers, a 1/4 Cumberbatch Dr. Strange, a 1/4 Renner Hawkeye, and a 1/4 Elizabeth Olsen Scarlet Witch, and I'll be a happy man.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 06:11 PM   #3
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

anyone catch the price on the new 1/10 scale juggernaut coming out? I see it listed on ebay for crazy price but looking to see what IS is really going to sell it for.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 08:23 PM   #4
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
If they can go back to old MCU movies, give me a 1/4 ScarJo Widow from Winter Soldier or the Avengers, a 1/4 Cumberbatch Dr. Strange, a 1/4 Renner Hawkeye, and a 1/4 Elizabeth Olsen Scarlet Witch, and I'll be a happy man.
Yep what he said....
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:19 PM   #5
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Yep what he said....
Thanks. And just for good measure, let's get a 1/10 scale Aaron Johnson Quicksilver. He deserves some love.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 10:24 PM   #6
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Man revisiting all these movies is gonna break the bank
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 12:39 AM   #7
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I was hoping they'd make a comic version Avengers like what they're doing with the X-Men line. But with this news I don't think it's gonna happen soon. Plus I've heard the MCU pieces sell really well so this decision make a lot of sense. Nonetheless I'm happy for the movie fans!
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 08:44 AM   #8
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshadow View Post
I was hoping they'd make a comic version Avengers like what they're doing with the X-Men line. But with this news I don't think it's gonna happen soon. Plus I've heard the MCU pieces sell really well so this decision make a lot of sense. Nonetheless I'm happy for the movie fans!
Personally I was hoping for a DC diorama like they did with the X-Men, but I think it will take a while, since they said their X-Men dio is their most ambitious project. So I think they will wait to finish it first before committing to a another huge project.

Besides, they already confirmed that the next Marvel characters in 1/10 scale will pretty much all be X-Men (they are working on 15 X-Men characters at the moment), and their 1/4 scale Marvel line will also have X-Men. So other Marvel characters are probably going to wait a while...
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 09:29 AM   #9
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
anyone catch the price on the new 1/10 scale juggernaut coming out? I see it listed on ebay for crazy price but looking to see what IS is really going to sell it for.
250$.
Edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIG8go_M4Ik/

Last edited by Gekon; 12-12-2020 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Link
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 10:36 PM   #10
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
Personally I was hoping for a DC diorama like they did with the X-Men, but I think it will take a while, since they said their X-Men dio is their most ambitious project. So I think they will wait to finish it first before committing to a another huge project.

Besides, they already confirmed that the next Marvel characters in 1/10 scale will pretty much all be X-Men (they are working on 15 X-Men characters at the moment), and their 1/4 scale Marvel line will also have X-Men. So other Marvel characters are probably going to wait a while...
I'd love to see a DC one as well. But yeah IS is fully focused on X-Men for their comics line.
alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote