Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 12-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #1
Partychief21
Frackin!

Diamond Select Storm Statue Exclusive

Guys,

I know this topic was started under the Jean Grey thread , but I figured it might deserve it's own.

Anyway, I really want this Storm statue and on Diamond's site it states that the following retailers are the only ones getting it

Alter Ego Comics
Atomic Comics
Bad Apple Comics
Bedrock City
Beyond Comics
Corner Store Comics
Lone Star Comics
Midtown Comics
New England Comics
Silver Snail
Wade's Comic Madness

I ordered it through BIGBADTOYSTORE.com since they had the best price, and they are not listed above

My question is to you veterans of collecting is "have you in the past pre-ordered from BBTS.com had been jilted? not gotten your statue? "

I 've been hung out to dry before from DCBS on the HARD HERO IRON MAN statue and had to scramble to find one quick when they suddenly said "sorry did'nt get one" ( Thank You COMICSTATUES. COM !!!!)
I don't want any nasty surprises and need to know if I should order from the above retailers and pay a little more to make sure I get it.

Thanks in advance for your advice guys..
Partychief21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:09 AM   #2
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partychief21 View Post
Guys,

I know this topic was started under the Jean Grey thread , but I figured it might deserve it's own.

Anyway, I really want this Storm statue and on Diamond's site it states that the following retailers are the only ones getting it

Alter Ego Comics
Atomic Comics
Bad Apple Comics
Bedrock City
Beyond Comics
Corner Store Comics
Lone Star Comics
Midtown Comics
New England Comics
Silver Snail
Wade's Comic Madness

I ordered it through BIGBADTOYSTORE.com since they had the best price, and they are not listed above

My question is to you veterans of collecting is "have you in the past pre-ordered from BBTS.com had been jilted? not gotten your statue? "

I 've been hung out to dry before from DCBS on the HARD HERO IRON MAN statue and had to scramble to find one quick when they suddenly said "sorry did'nt get one" ( Thank You COMICSTATUES. COM !!!!)
I don't want any nasty surprises and need to know if I should order from the above retailers and pay a little more to make sure I get it.

Thanks in advance for your advice guys..
BBTS is a pretty good place and they ship fast. That is where I got my Goblin Queen Statue from.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote