Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 04-21-2008, 03:04 PM   #1
lcummins
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Code Geass starts on Adult Swim Saturday!

Just as the title says, Code Geass starts this Saturday (April 26th) on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network at 1:30AM EST (so that is actually Sunday morning).
lcummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:48 PM   #2
lemonman6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Has anyone been watching this show?
I'm hearing good things about it, but would like some more opinions before I get sucked in.
lemonman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
nightstar1441
Doh!

I'm giving this show a shot - so far it's not bowling me over but it's not killing me either.

Animation is good though the character designs could have been a little less cartoony.

Story seems to have some interesting twists but there are a lot of characters they try and keep tabs on which I'm not too keen on.

I'm giving it a few more episodes and hoping it really grabs me like Death Note did
nightstar1441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
lemonman6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I hate to bump an old thread like this, but is anyone still watching? I hear it just ended it Japan. I'm watching on AS and it's getting great. Unfortunately they bumped it to 5AM on Sat night, so I have to watch it on their website.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
lcummins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonman6 View Post
I hate to bump an old thread like this, but is anyone still watching? I hear it just ended it Japan. I'm watching on AS and it's getting great. Unfortunately they bumped it to 5AM on Sat night, so I have to watch it on their website.

I'm still watching it! I love the show... it's just too bad the ratings apparently weren't there and they moved it to early morning. Last Saturday's episode was a whooper!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #6
lemonman6

I think AS is starting to understand that any show put on Saturday night will have bad ratings for some reason (which is why the comedy programs on Saturday do just as bad as the Anime did). Hopefully they'll put CG back on at a good time.

I think the reason the show is getting so good is because I think I remember someone mentioning there were 2 seasons of 25 episodes each. So I would imagine they would want to end the season with a bang. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
lcummins

Been a while... well at least they moved anime back to a somewhat descent time... and we went right into R2!!!! Some interesting twists and turns... can't wait to see how it finally finishes.