Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 01-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #21
yoda3990
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
Personally I'm sick to death of seeing clone trooper after clone trooper.
I think it's fairly safe to say they stick to troopers because getting actual facial likeness is harder than sculpting helmets.
But my GOD is it boring to anyone else to see waves of clone troopers with mild variations? Wouldn't people rather see characters (even obscure) be touched upon?
Or is that just asking too much? Maybe some OT characters? Anyone?
i agree no more troopers thats all the star wars line has become
yoda3990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:05 PM   #22
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I've never had the "auto-renew" on and I never will. I don't like giving any company the ability to charge me at will, regardless if its only supposed to be once annually. I'll pay if and when I choose.
We didn't know we had it on, and they billed us 3 times.

Got two refunds, but asked for all to be refunded.

Now, do I get the Commander bust, or my money back? Wish there was a painted pic.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #23
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda3990 View Post
i agree no more troopers thats all the star wars line has become
While there are a fair amount of Troopers there have also been plenty of other releases IMO to balance them out. Most recently Lt Renz, Garindan and Yak Face. Plus there are only a handful more Troopers on the horizon while there are a ton of other characters. I think its been a fair balance its just that some of these troopers are released all at once or in sets making it seem as if we're being saturated in Troopers. Like the Clone Commanders, Deluxe Clones and most recently the Republic Commandos.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #24
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-X View Post
We didn't know we had it on, and they billed us 3 times.

Got two refunds, but asked for all to be refunded.

Now, do I get the Commander bust, or my money back? Wish there was a painted pic.
Yeah the default setting was "on" unfortunately when they switched to the new format. It was brought to light some time ago and as soon as I heard about it I switched it off.

The only way you'll get the Commander bust is if you selected it when renewing your membership. And from the sounds of it you didn't ever do that so I'd say probably no. I'd call them though. Either have them refund you for that membership or provide you with the Premier Guild gift which was Captain Rex. I posted pics of Rex here: Clone Captain Rex
Old 01-25-2010, 04:31 PM   #25
Tattoo-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Yeah the default setting was "on" unfortunately when they switched to the new format. It was brought to light some time ago and as soon as I heard about it I switched it off.

The only way you'll get the Commander bust is if you selected it when renewing your membership. And from the sounds of it you didn't ever do that so I'd say probably no. I'd call them though. Either have them refund you for that membership or provide you with the Premier Guild gift which was Captain Rex. I posted pics of Rex here: Clone Captain Rex
I got Rex. I'm talkin about the one in this Thread. Shawna will need to look into what we're getting, or get our money back for the 2010 membership.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:38 PM   #26
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattoo-X View Post
I got Rex. I'm talkin about the one in this Thread. Shawna will need to look into what we're getting, or get our money back for the 2010 membership.
Oh I gotcha. Not sure then as I haven't renewed my membership for 2010 yet. I'd assume you'll get an email when the gift choices are finalized/determined and you'll be able to make your choice at that time though.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:03 PM   #27
PitViper
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

These are up for pre-order for those who are interested. You have the choice of 1 free bust, and the option to purchase the other 2.
PitViper is offline   Reply With Quote