Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 02-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #31
oddball
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
If he was single he wouldn't be getting the heat he is getting now. I can never understand sportsmen getting married in the peak of their careers. The amount of women throwing themselves at their feet. When your career is over if you want to get married get married. But while your in your peak stay single would be my advice.
i think it falls on the level of maturity for the person. i'm 50 and still get occasional opportunities to boff interested women. i don't take advantage because i'm mature enough to realize it's not worth messing up my relationship with my wife. besides, my wife is a wild woman 10 years younger than me. i doubt most women could keep up with her anyway.
oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #32
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Not sure how it works in the US but young footballers in the UK some from Ireland get huge wages playing football up to £100,000 a week. Now these guys are anywhere from 19-33. At say 36 your at the very end of your career. I don't see the problem getting married at 36. Getting married when you are imature in your early 20's just does no make any sense. When you are young you are better to experiance more than one partner.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote